The Return 10 Day Prayer Plan has been produced by 10Days.net and theReturn.org as part of the 10 Days of Prayer taking place between September 19 and 28th 2020.
HOW TO USE THIS PRAYER PLAN
Every day we start with a Prayer of Adoration. Why do we pray this way?
It’s been said that “A picture is worth a thousand words.” When we are able to “taste and see” God (PSALM 34:8), our hearts are alive because we can both receive love from Him and give love to Him.
IN ADORATION WE:
- Praise His character.
- Acknowledge His attributes.
- Describe His beauty.
- Worship Him as Savior.
In the Father’s redemptive plan, it is His intention for Jesus, “the image of the invisible God” (COLOSSIANS 1:15), to be seen, known, and worshipped by every tribe and tongue throughout the nations of the earth. Praying the Bible and worshiping Jesus for who He is, joins the prayer and worship in Heaven (REVELATION 4) that continually adores Jesus in this way.
REPENTANCE is our acknowledgment that we are not where He is, but want to turn
from our ways to align with Him.
INTERCESSION is agreement with what God has promised to do.
Why do we anchor our prayer and intercession in the Bible?
- The Bible is God’s language, the language of His heart, the language of Heaven.
- The Bible is positive in nature and encouraging to our spirit and renewing to our minds.
- The Bible is faith-filled and has no doubt or unbelief.
- The Bible creates unity in God’s people as we pray and worship from it.
MEDITATION focuses on our ‘take away